Why is my status in the system „Unavailable”?
There may be a few reasons for this:
- User status is set as „unavailable”. The status can be checked and changed by clicking the right mouse button on Trans icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Proxy server is not configured correctly.
- The network cable may be unplugged from: a computer, network socket, hub, router, modem or another appliance providing access to the Internet – it is worth checking all the connections.
- No network connection. You can check this by opening any website in your internet browser.
- Due to incomplete and improper download of the messenger update the software may have been blocked.
- You should turn it off and turn it on again.
- The network or Internet access servers are overloaded – problems with access may be caused by the Internet provider or TRANS system. In the former case you should contact the network operator, in the latter one wait till access to the Exchange is restored.